The Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows you to access resources of a Local Area Network from a remote location with the help of an encrypted communication channel. A typical usage scenario of the VPN is connecting a companies point of presents to the main head quarter office network over Internet with securely encrypted tunnels. It also an be used for mobile (road warrior) users who travel or connect from home (sales agents, management, etc.) to connect to the central office. NetSoft Linux VPN Server implements the VPN service and remote users can connect securely to the main offices and servers as they were on the local network.
- OpenVPN for connecting over almost any kind of Internet connection
- PPTP for direct operating system supported client software
- IPSec for compatibility for certain kind of routers/li>
- Routed sau bridged VPN
- SSL encryption with certificates
- unlimited number of VPN connections
- Web interface for the managment of VPN connections, certificates and users
- User restrictions to certain parts of the local network
- Certificate and/or password authentication
- Connection logging
- Compatibility with the following operating systems Windows, Linux, Mac, mobile phones and tablets.